H.T.T Law Firm can help you apply to the Supreme Court of NSW for probate in instances where there is a valid will and you have been nominated as Executor of that will.

The Supreme Court can then grant probate which authorises you to distribute the deceased estate in accordance with the provisions of the will.


Will & Probate