H.T.T Law Firm can provide assistance for a range of matters relating to family law and de facto relationships, including:

  • Separation, Divorce: both parties, sole or absent party application in Australia or Vietnam.
  • Property Settlements, for both married and de facto couples.
  • Settlements achieved through formal agreements or court proceedings
  • Spousal maintenance
  • Division of property & assets with or without mediations, negotiations and court proceedings
  • Child Support & custody matters
  • Parenting arrangements
  • Binding Financial Agreements
  • Terms of Settlement

We can also help you apply for Single Status Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Change of Name for Adults or children under 18 years

Family Law