If you are thinking of migrating to Australia from overseas you will need a reliable lawyer, experienced in migration law.

Access to current and relevant information, professional advice and some help making local arrangements are paramount for a successful transition.

H.T.T LAW FIRM provide assistance in immigration law for the following areas:

  • Family migration: spouse, fiancée, parents, children, carer, remaining relative etc.
  • Tourist visa or Sponsored family visitor with bond deposit.
  • Skilled migration: Independent, relative sponsored or skill (point test) or designate areas
  • Business migration: short and long term.
  • The employer nomination scheme: Employer or State/Territories sponsored
  • Visas (including work permits/student visas etc)
  • Citizenship applications;
  • Migration Appeal: Representation at MRT, RRT, ART
Migration law