If you are thinking of migrating to Australia from overseas you will need a reliable lawyer, experienced in migration law.
Access to current and relevant information, professional advice and some help making local arrangements are paramount for a successful transition.
H.T.T LAW FIRM – Migration Agent No: 0637416
provide assistance in immigration law for the following areas:
- Family migration: spouse, fiancée, parents, children, carer, remaining relative etc.
- Tourist visa or Sponsored family visitor with bond deposit.
- Skilled migration: Independent, relative sponsored or skill (point test) or designate areas
- Business migration: short and long term.
- The employer nomination scheme: Employer or State/Territories sponsored
- Visas (including work permits/student visas etc)
- Citizenship applications;
- Migration Appeal: Representation at MRT, RRT, ART
If you wish to learn more about the Migration Agent’s Code of Conduct, please refer to the website: www.mara.gov.au